Battlespace Management System ControllerLes affaires Raytheon Intelligence & Space Relocation eligible Negative Vetting 1 Clearance type No ID de l'offre 169873BR Date d'affichage 10/09/2020
- Expansion of the team supporting a critical RAAF/ADF training capability
- Part of the MTTES Operations team supporting training from Amberley and Delamere ranges
- Fast paced dynamic work environment with occasional travel and shift work
Reporting to the BMS Manager, this role will support the execution of MTTES operations in support of RAAF/ADF EW training. The MTTES Controller operates within the Mission Control Centres at Amberley and Delamere, NT and uses the MTTES Battle Management System (BMS) to coordinate deployed operations.
- Implement training scenarios through use of the MTTES BMS and employment of MTTES Threat Systems.
- Monitor and control the movement of personnel and equipment through training areas, responding to incidents and escalating where required.
- Prepare the BMS, including establishment of Networks and connections.
- Implement MTTES training scenarios for integration into wider EW training curricula.
- Liaise with Mission Directors, ADF personnel and external agencies to conduct training serials.
- Provide operational advice (based on knowledge of real world and training threat systems) for the development of training scenarios and documents required to support training.
- Experience in an ADF operational role with demonstrated experience in the operation of Mission Systems
- Planning and operating Tactical data link systems such as Link 16
- Understanding of Command and Control / Battle Management Systems
- Knowledge of RAAF aircraft training from basic skills and drills through to large force employment exercises
- MR/HR Licence is highly desirable
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org