Communications TechnicianLes affaires Raytheon Intelligence & Space Relocation eligible Negative Vetting 1 Clearance type No ID de l'offre 169943BR Date d'affichage 10/12/2020
- New role supporting a critical RAAF/ADF training capability
- Part of the MTTES Operations team supporting unique deployable and fixed systems
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Specialist maintenance services to communications equipment. This includes light grade and heavy grade maintenance as defined by the equipment maintenance processes.
- Provision of configuration management support to selected mission systems.
- Maintaining a strong customer relationship across all working levels which includes actioning customer requests and deficiency reports.
- Provision of support activities for breakdown spares, repairable items, and support and test equipment
- Produce maintenance reports, meeting key performance indicators for technical compliance and contributing to system health indicators for production and program management.
- Certificate III in Electronics / Information Technology / Communications or Control.
- Previous experience in a Communications related trade or equivalent.
- Tier 1 support and administration of networks and ICT systems (Cisco, Microsoft).
- Ability to develop solutions that meet complex customer requirements.
- Requirement to deploy to and operate from the Delamere Range in the Northern Territory for limited periods throughout the training year.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com 169943BR 169943