Mission LeadLes affaires Raytheon Intelligence & Space Relocation eligible Negative Vetting 1 Clearance type No ID de l'offre 169872BR Date d'affichage 10/09/2020
- Supporting a critical RAAF/ADF training capability
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
The Mission Lead forms a key part of the MTTES Mission Control Centre MCC) team based at RAAF Amberley. The role will support all aspects of mission planning and execution of MTTES operations. Advanced knowledge of fast jet, C2ISR or intelligence support operations will be valued.
In supporting the ADF mission, the successful candidate will:
- Assist in the development and execution of IADS training scenarios for various ADF flying activities.
- Execute the delivery of Integrated Air Defence System (IADS) scenarios as the scenario lead within the MCC.
- Brief, lead and debrief a team of controllers within the MCC during mission execution.
- Provide accurate, succinct, tactical execution debriefs to Defence customers/operators.
- Prepare written reports, briefings and analysis and tailored mission products to Defence customers/operators.
- Operate in a combined team to engage with ADF planning executives to develop effective and achievable MTTES operational plans.
- Minimum 5 years experience in fast jet, C2ISR or supporting intelligence roles.
- Demonstrated experience in a training role.
- Knowledge of strategic and operational technical intelligence processing, exploitation and dissemination procedures.
- Proven understanding of military EW systems and proven ability to work both as an individual and as a member of a team.
- Strongly developed interpersonal skills and able to influence stakeholders at an operational level and the ability to develop solutions that meet complex customer requirements
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 169872BR 169872