Tool Data Management SpecialistUnité d’affaires Collins Aerospace ID de l'offre 01485558 Date d'affichage 11/23/2021 Ville Oakville Région Ontario Pays Canada
Location:LOC13049 1400 South Service Road West,Oakville,Ontario,L6L 5Y7,Canada
In this position you will be reporting to the Manager, Manufacturing Engineering. As the Tool Center Technician Tool Data Management Specialist (TMS), you will be responsible for managing new and existing cutting tool specifications within the ZOLLER data base in order to support the Machine Shop.
Shift: Mon-Thurs 4x10 (6am-4pm)
- Maintain ZOLLER tool data base with cutting tool specifications
- Manage changes, obsolete items and improvements to existing tooling data
- Support the Digital Tool Data builds to setup tooling packages for the machine shop.
- Updating data and working with the inventory in the Zoller tool data management system.
- Support Continuous Improvement efforts in Tooling.
- College diploma in a technical discipline
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in a tool management data system (ZOLLER)
- Basic Zoller software knowledge.
- Must be able to read blueprints/drawings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic CATIA V5 knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (i.e. Excel, Outlook and Word)
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high-quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Collins Aerospace Systems is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms